Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Die Cuttin' Divas "Golfer's Day" Challenge

We are finally getting some lovely spring weather.

Perfect time of the year to get out in the sunshine and play a round of golf, if you are so inclined!

My husband enjoys getting out and hitting a round, although, he says he is a "hacker." I, myself, have never played. Though it looks interesting, I enjoy the time my husband plays and I can be alone to play in my in my craft room :)

Tuesday has come around again so we are on to a new challenge.

Our challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas this week is Golfer's Day.

.



I found the coolest golf cart at the Silhouette store. It holds a golf ball, which is kind of fun. 
I decided to alter the file a bit, so there was a place to hold tees also.

Wouldn't it make a cute favor for a "golfer" themed party!





It even has a cute golf bag and clubs. 

You can purchase this cut file here



Supplies used: card stock - black, 2 shades of green, rust, grey;  patterned paper is a scrap from my stash; brads, tees, golf ball, Silhouette Studio cut file.


Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Wow!!! That is such a cool 3D golf cart!!! Love it!!!

Theresa

Unknown said...

Your golf cart is so perfect in every way !! It would be such a treat at a golf lover's party. Great Job !!

Gloria said...

This is so cool and I love how you altered the file! Totally agree it makes a perfect golf party favor:)

Unknown said...

OMG! This is way too cool!! Love it!!