Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge

Do you have your Christmas decor up?

We hung the lights outside yesterday. Took two trips to Home Depot, but got it done!

I am nearly finished inside, yipee. Everything done but my Snow Village.

So.... It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas :0)

Tuesday is here and time for a new challenge for you.

This week over at Die Cuttin' Divas the challenge is a sketch challenge; pick your favorite sketch from the year.

.




For my card I chose March's sketch.





I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest.

The tree and the deer are cut files from Silhouette Studio. For the snow I used hill dies by Lawn Fawn. I also used a stitched rectangle die by Simon Says Stamp and an Oval die from Spellbinders.

The sentiment is from a stamp set by Papertrey Ink.




Supplies used: card stock - white, kraft, glitter; stitched rectangle die by Simon Says Stamp; oval die by Spellbinders; Stitched hillside dies by Lawn Fawn; Cut files from Silhouette Studio; red and green Stickles, twine from Pick Your Plum.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Beautiful Card !! Everything about it is so lovely and peaceful and the sentiment is so right for this card. Lovely Creation !!

Scrapper69 said...

This is just SO PRETTY! I LOVE the Kraft & White color combo and Elegant scene! LOVELY!

Theresa