Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch Challenge

I did one of my least favorite things today.

I went bathing suit shopping!

I think I'd rather clean my toilets than go shopping for a new bathing suit, but it had been a few years and I just couldn't put it off any longer.

My daughter was sweet enough to accompany me and actually found one that wasn't half bad.

Whew, thats over with, and maybe I'll be lucky and this one will last more than a year.

Anyway,  it's Tuesday and time for a new challenge over at Die Cuttin' Divas

The challenge this week is a sketch challenge.



.




I created my card using stamps and dies from Paper Smooches and Simon Says Stamp.





I stamped and embossed the sentiment on black to make it pop.





Supplies used: card stock -  white, seafoam green, black; stamps and dies by Paper Smooches and Simon Says Stamp; Copic Markers; Versamark; Enamel Dots.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your Card is ADORABLE !! It will be a day brightener for the person who receives it-for sure.

CA Scrapper said...

I love your card and that bear is adorable!!

Leslie

mum of two said...

I love everything about this cute card!! TFS :)

Michelle
Purple Monkey Moments