Friday, February 10, 2017

Cut It Up Bendy Card Challenge



Wow, that two weeks just seemed to fly by!



It's time for a new challenge over at Cut It Up!






This week our challenge over at Cut It Up is "Bendy Cards".  Remember you must include a die cut








Our sponsor for this weeks challenge is The Cutting Cafe and the prize is any 3 files of your choice.


Now on to my creation:

I used the Bendi card cut file from The Cutting Cafe for my card. You can purchase this file here

This file has all kinds of different choices to make an array of fun bendy cards.

For my card I used the scalloped back. the heart border, and the "I Love You" sentiment.









I also used a cute tree from The Cutting Cafes "Beautiful Trees" printable stamp set which you can purchase here.

I printed it on different color cardstock and then fussy cut the pieces.

The kissing couple is a cut file called first kiss from the Silhouette Store. I cut it out in black and I used the offset tool to create a border to cut out a white background for the couple.












Supplies Used: card stock - white, black, 2 shades of pink, green, brown; patterned paper by Authentique; cut files from The Cutting Cafe and Silhouette; digital print file from The Cutting Cafe.


I can't wait to see your creation so pop on over to the Cut It Up blog and join us in the fun!


2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Soooo CUTE Esther! Fab Bendy card!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, Esther! You did a bang-up job with the bendy card.

For my trees, I clicked and dragged the pdf image onto my mat and the software asked if I wanted to import as a vector or an image. I chose vector and that made it cuttable!

Evelyn