Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Die Cuttin' Divas Make It Sparkle Challenge



I hope all of you enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday!

I had a wonderful weekend spent with my family. Good food, great conversations, fun times playing board games, only problem was it went by to fast.

Since it is Tuesday we have a new challenge for you over at Die Cuttin' Divas

This week our challenge is Make It Sparkle.



.












I created a Christmas card using snow flake dies by Lawn Fawn to make a wreath










I made the bow with a cut file from Silhouette Studio.













Supplies used: card stock -recycled white, silver and blue glitter, blue metallic; Dies by Lawn Fawn; cut file by Silhouette Studio;  stamp from Michaels.



Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!



No comments: