Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Die Cuttin' Divas Back To School Challenge


It's hard for me to believe, but my grandkids have already gone back to school today!

What happened to the days when you didn't go back to school until after labor day?

Seems like they should be swimming instead of cooped up in a classroom in the heat. Oh well!

Since it's Tuesday we have a new challenge for you over at Die Cuttin' Divas.

This week our challenge is back to school.





.










I made some pencil holders for my grandchildren to take to their teachers as back to school gifts.







The cut file is from Silhouette Studio and is called 3D TEACHER PENCIL HOLDER GIFT
by Jamie Cripps
Design ID #58487





To print the teachers name I created the names in my print shop program and then used double sided tape to attach the cut flags to the printed paper, over the names, and then ran it back through the printer,





Supplies used: card stock - white, red, yellow, 2 shades of green; pattern papers by Doodlebug, Lawn Fawn and Authentique; magnetic clip by Pebbles; Market tags by I kan'dee; Print Shop program; twine by May Arts; Silhouette Studio cut file.

Now pop on over to Die Cuttin' Divas and see all the fabulous inspiration the rest of the design team has come up with.


Hope to see you playing along with us!!!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!! These are so awesome!! Love them!!

Mom said...

Such a thoughtful and personal way to greet the teacher. The colors and shapes combine beautifully to make it a special gift.

Scrapper69 said...

I totally agree with you Esther! I was surprise too that my son went back this week as well.... When I was in school (Many Moons Ago)I use to go back right after Labor day as well... YIKES... miss the good old days sometimes! :) Your teacher gifts are wonderful and I bet those teachers will have them on display for everyone to see... :) Have a great day!


Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations