Saturday, December 1, 2012

I Miss You All The Time


This is my second post for today, if you are looking for the Christmas Home Decor Blog Hop please scroll down.

I wanted to join in this weeks challenge at Casology.


For my card I chose to use a embossing folder by Tim Holtz, a print & Cut file from Silhouette Studio and some metal watch faces I had in my stash.

I printed the sentiment on my computer.





Supplies used: card stock - white, black, kraft; clock print 7 cut file from Silhouette Studio; metal watch faces from my stash; fonts - Papyrus and Plasmatica; Pocket Watches texture fades embossing folder by Tim Holtz for Sizzix; border punch - Fiskars; Pop Dots.

11 comments:

Mom said...

Very pretty, elegant card and the play on words is so appropriate.

Georgiana said...

Neat looking embossing folder. I sure like how you separated the pieces and added the clocks.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Lisa said...

This is beautiful!! I love that embossing folder!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jen W. said...

Love that embossing folder and the way you used it here. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

CathyK said...

A timeless card!!!

Rosemary said...

wonderful card for the challange... the embossed background is so perfect with the clock elements! thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great Card Esther! Love the embossing and the sentiment is just perfect! Carri~Abusybee

Ardyth said...

This is a wonderful card with a rustic, masculine feel! Thanks so much for finding TIME to play along with CASology this week!

Sherrie K. said...

Beeeeeutiful card! The embossing looks so awesome!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Esther ~ Oh this is CUTE!! The sentiment is just PERFECT for this card! The embossing folder with the clocks ~ FABULOUS idea!!! LOVE it!! HEre you go doing CAS AMAZING and there is me ~ I add everything and the kitchen sink and try to add my neighbors sink! LOL!!

Daria said...

This is a wonderful card. Thank you for sharing it.